September 14, 2009

About Platinum Performing Arts!


Platinum Performing Arts was created in 2009. We are unique because our song and dance groups focus on vocals, dancing, acting and basic tumbling! As a child, I loved to sing, dance, act and tumble, but I found that I had to have 4 separate lessons for each! My parents were great and were able to send me to every lesson and activity I loved, but it got very expensive!

I created Platinum Performing Arts Center so that parents could get the most for their money! Our students learn how to sing, act, dance and tumble in the same place! After all, they are all connected! Dancers that can sing, get bigger parts in plays, and singers that can dance and tumble, get a lot more opportunities than singers that can only sing! Platinum Performing Arts will provide your child with experience and confidence in each of these areas!




No comments:

Post a Comment